- HTTP error: 401 Unauthorized error message raised:
- while storing a Business document in transaction OAAD or OAOH or in any application transaction using GOS -> New -> Store business document
- in transaction OAM1 (SM58 -> Destination SAP_AL_OUT) Outbound Document Storage (for Archive only or Print and Archive scenarios)
- Login pop-up displayed when testing the content repository with the report RSCMST according to SAP KBA 1482012
- NetWeaver release independent
- an SAP System Database type content repository was created according to SAP note 595563
authorization issue, employee photo upload, tRFC, LUWs, Attachment list, Outgoing, Message processing , KBA , login credentials , sap system database , service user , /sap/bc/contentserver , external alias , luw , oac2 , oad2 , oaad , oac3 , sm58 , sicf , oaoh , outgoing document , BC-SRV-ARL , ArchiveLink , BC-SRV-KPR-CMS , Content Management Service , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.