- Running a process chain containing parallel running of APDs produces locking issues
- An APD, with a transactional ODS, fails with a short dump in function module CL_RSAN_RT_GENERIC_RUNTIME
- APD returns with ERROR_DELETING_ODS
- APD returns with ORA-00054: resource busy and acquire with NOWAIT
- Parallel Locking causes errors (ERROR_DELETING_ODS or ORA-00054: resource busy and acquire with NOWAIT)
- SAP BW release 7.x
Analysis Process Designer, CL_RSAN_RT_GENERIC_RUNTIME, Overwrite Part of the Datastore Object, Datastore Object, DSO, LOCK TABLE, EXCLUSIVE MODE NOWAIT, EXCLUSIVE NO WAIT, concurrent deletions, CL_RSDRD_SELDEL_PACK, RSDU_DB_COMMIT, RSDRD_SEL_DELETION , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-DBIF , Interface to Database , BW-EI-APD , Analysis Process Designer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.