- Case 1: Datacell is empty, value showing wrongly in chart.
- Case 2: After doing export to pdf, graphs displayed one by one and does not export same as displaying.
- Case 3: Graphs text with special character not showing properly.
- Case 4: Tooltips do not contain scaling factors in chart.
- Case 5: “The chart contains too much data" error message.
- Case 6: "Problem accessing the Internet Graphics Server" error message.
- Case 7: Error when calling up IGS (ListenerRFC: unknown interpreter).
- Case 8: graphic title font not working properly.
- Case 9: formatting labels not working properly in chart.
- Case 10: GEO_FUNCTIONS_ADVANCED is not available in WAD map item in EHP1 system.
- Case 11: what are the chart type supported in web application designer.
- Case 12: mouse pointer over a column into a chart do not display the “Tool Tips” when executing a Web Template.
- Case 13: mouse pointer change from the arrow point to any format is not changing.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Business Warehouse 3.x
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.00
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.01
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.30
Chart, font, IGS, tooltip, too much data, scaling, label, geo, mouse pointer, text, title, Datacell, pdf, graphs,special, scaling factor, Internet Graphics Server, mouse, pointer, Portfolio, Gantt chart, Line chart, Profile chart, Column chart, Bar chart, Doughnut chart, Radar chart, Area chart, Profile area chart, Pie chart, Polar chart, Speedometer, Split pie chart , KBA , BW-BEX-ET-WJR-GRAPH , Charts and Maps , BW-BEX-ET-WEB-GRAPH , Charts and Maps , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.