One of the following issues occurs in the system:
- Special characters are displayed incorrectly as '#' in extract
- FTWD returns checksum errors
- CONVT_CODEPAGE dump occurs e.g. in SEMI_TRANSFER_DATA
- DATASET_SEEK_ERROR dump occurs in TXW_FILE_OPEN_FOR_READ
- DATASET_NO_POSITION dump occurs in TXW_VIEW_DATA_CREATE_FILE
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- DART version 2.4 and above
FTWA, FTW1A, FTWH, FTWF, FTWE, FTWP, Index Record Length for Unicode Extracts, Unicode Mode, FTWM, XW072, XW220, XW223, XW 072, XW 220, XW 223 , KBA , CA-GTF-DRT , Data Retention Tool , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.