- The password expires for a login that is configured to have its password never expire
- A 1204 error (out of locks) is reported in the ASE errorlog with the same SPID as the password expiration message
- Login is configured with a login-specific password expiration
- Login password is older than the systemwide password expiration interval would allow
- ASE is under configured for locks
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) All Versions
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.