- If a table with more than 200 columns is included in join for a Query Transform in a Data Services job, the Smart Editor shows only up to 200 columns.
- Additional columns are not displayed.
- This is specific to Smart Editor for a Join.
- You can View Data or Check Table and it shows all the columns.
- This is specific to settings in Designer DSUserConfig.txt located at %DS_USER_DIR%/conf
SAP Data Services 4.x
SAP Data Services 4.0 ; SAP Data Services 4.1 ; SAP Data Services 4.2
BODS , DS , DSXI , XI , KBA , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , EIM-DS-DES , Data Services User Interface/Designer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.