- You are using the Java IDOC_AAE Adapter in order to send IDocs to a Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) system
- The IDocs do not reach the PI system.
- Transaction SM58 in the sender system shows the following entries:
- Bean IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS are not found on host <host>, ProgId =XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PID:
- Object not found in lookup of IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, XI, NetWeaver, NameNotFoundException, listeners, gateway, JCo RFC Provider, Resource Adapter , KBA , BC-XI-CON-IDO , Idoc Adapter J2EE , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.