- When trying to create a worklist in transaction AR01 for a mass retirement with revenue no option is available to enter a customer.
- It is not possible to make a revenue booking to the customer account at the same time during an asset mass retirement.
- You may expect the functionality in the same way as in transaction F-92 where a posting to a customer account is possible when retiring a single asset.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3 4.6C
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SE38, RABEST_ALV01, RAGITT_ALV01, WL, work list, SAP_APPL, EA-APPL, SAP_FIN, EA-FIN, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, ERP 2004, ERP 2005, EHP, 46C, 470, 500, 600, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 616, 617, 618, 700, etc. , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.