After a transport, upgrade or changes in the Planning Area, which includes changing of locking and key figure settings, you find some of the following symptoms:
- Extraction of Planning Area givinf error /SAPAPO/TSM141.
- You cannot see notes created for a Planning Book in /SAPAPO/SDP94.
- Duplicated entries in table /SAPAPO/TSAREATE.
- Issues with forecast profile assignments in transaction /SAPAPO/MSDP_FCST2.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) - release independent
SCM, FCS, /SAPAPO/TSM141, /SAPAPO/SDP94, /SAPAPO/TSAREATE, /SAPAPO/MSDP_FCST2, planning area, key figures, corrupted, table, inconsistencies, DOCTAB, SELTAB , KBA , SCM-APO-FCS-BF , Basic Functions , SCM-APO-FCS , Demand Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.