CRM Interaction Center functionality does not work as designed, there errors might vary a lot. Some examples:
- You get a data loss pop-up when navigating within CRM IC
- No account get confirmed.
- Problems with interaction record creation.
- Ready/Not Ready Buttons are inactive and are shown as grayed out.
You want to set up an IC Agent Role and you wonder which settings are necessary to enable IC Agent functions.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
logoff, session, technisches Profil, Laufzeit-Framework-Profil, Voraussetzung, lost buttons , KBA , CRM-IC-FRW , Framework , CRM-IC , Interaction Center WebClient , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.