By standard delivery, assignment blocks are defaulted to show only a maximum of 100 records. For example, assignment block interaction history or opportunity under account overview. The maximum number of these blocks is hardcoded with 100. It is not possible for you to reduce or increase the number to restrict the maximum number of the result list.
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
BP_BPBT/AccountInterHistOV, view, configurable data retrieval Parameters , Interaction history under account overview , BSP_DLC_CONF_DAT_RETRIEV_USAGE , KBA , CA-WUI , WebClient UI , CRM-MD-BP , Business Partners , CRM-BTX , Business Transactions , CRM-IC-IHI , Interaction History , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.