- Unable to read data from source tables in an Oracle Datastore;
- Error on job execution, if using a source table from this ODBC Oracle Datastore in SAP Data Services Designer:
((14.0) 03-18-13 14:30:27 (E) (6168:10672) RUN-050406: |Session Job_name|Work_Flow_name|Data flow Data_Flow_name
Data flow <Data_Flow_name> received a bad system message. Message text from the child process is
Collect the following and send to Customer Support:
1. Log files(error_*, monitor_*, trace_*) associated with this failed job.
2. Exported ATL file of this failed job.
3. DDL statements of tables referenced in this failed job.
4. Data to populate the tables referenced in the failed job. If not possible, get the last few rows (or sample of them) when
the job failed.
5. Core dump, if any, generated from this failed job.
>. The process executing data flow <Data_Flow_name> has died abnormally. For NT, check errorlog.txt. For HPUX, check stack_trace.txt.
Also, notify Technical Support.
(14.0) 03-18-13 14:30:27 (E) (6168:10672) RUN-050409: |Session Job_name|Work_Flow_name
The job process could not communicate with the data flow <Data_Flow_name> process. For details, see previously logged error <50406>.
- SAP Data Services "DS" 4.0 SP3
- Oracle Server 11g
- Oracle 11g ODBC driver
- Windows 2008 Server
SAP Data Services 4.0
DS, Oracle, ODBC, bad system message, version , KBA , EIM-DS-DES , Data Services User Interface/Designer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.