- Oracle synonym columns in Universe Design Tool missing
- Synonyms are not visible in UDT 4.0 and worked fine in Designer 3.1 with same connection from Oracle.
- In UDT 4.0 synonym name is visible and column values, but not column name
- Private synonyms belonging to other users are not visible in table browser of Universe Designer Tool.
- You can see public synonyms by setting the <Parameter Name="OWNER">N</Parameter> in oracle.prm file.
- In XI 3.1 all BO versions you can see private synonyms of other users.
- You can see the private synonyms belonging to the user whose credentials we are specified in the Universe connection.
- Missing synonyms in multisource universe
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Universe Design Tool (UDT)
- Oracle Native Client
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
Synonym, column values, not displayed, Universe Designer, Universe Design Tool , KBA , BI-BIP-UDT , Universe Design Tool , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.