"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- When running "Apply updates" via transaction AGS_UPDATE, a dump occurs.
- Also the daily automatic run of AGS Update from user SOLMAN_BTC and job CCMS_CPH_RAW_DATA_UPDATE returns a daily dump
- Dump contains following information:
- Runtime Errors SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC
- ABAP Program: "SAPLAGS_DSWP_GENERAL" or "LAGS_DSWP_GENERALU08"
- The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB', was not caught in procedure "AGS_DSWP_APPLY_SERVICE_UPDATE" "(FUNCTION)", nor was it propagated by a RAISING clause.
- Runtime Errors DBSQL_DUPLICATE_KEY_ERROR
- Except. CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB
- Open SQL array insert produces duplicate records in the database.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.0 SP23 and Higher
- SAP Solution Manager 7.10 =<SP11
- SAP Solution Manager 7.20
&GENERAL& &MAX_TIME &DS_MEMBER T00& , KBA , SV-SMG-SER , SAP Support Services , SV-SMG-OP , Solution Directory , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.