- Xcelsius 2008 receives "Secuity plugin error: Failed to set parameters on plugin" when connecting to LDAP SSL from Windows 7
- Issue does not occur if Xcelsius is installed on XP
- Issue does not occur if LDAP clients are not using SSL
- Issue does not affect other Xi 3.1 clients on the same workstation (deski, crystal, webi rich client, etc)
- SAP Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.1 SP 4 or SP5 and fixpack
- Microsoft Windows 7 32 or 64 bit
zie secure socket layer ADAPT 01683749 1683749 1683750 , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.