- You are using the SSL configuration tool in the Netweaver Administrator to configure the AS Java for SSL or are using the tool to configure a new SSL access point.
- You have created a keypair as the sever identity for that access point, generated a certificate signing request (CSR) and imported the CSR response from the Certificate Authority (CA).
- After importing the CSR response, in order for the key pair to be used for the access point you select Save.
- Instead of the key store view being exported automatically to the PSE, a message in the form of the following is displayed:
SSL port "<port>": PSE file not updated. Export the keystore view to PSE
- When you select Export Keystore View to PSE file a message similar to the following is displayed
ERROR: -> PSE file[.\\..\\..\\..\\sec\\<pse_name>.pse] for view [<view_name>] not updated or not created - > Required but missing endpoint CA certificate: <DN contained in the subject field of the root CA certificate>
- Netweaver AS Java 7.2 and HIGHER
issuer missing ca certificate , KBA , kde , BC-JAS-SEC-CPG , Cryptography , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.