- Error messages during processing in BI
- 0COSTCENTER Hierarchy load fails with these errors:
- Error records written to application log
Message no. RSM2708
- Error in the hierarchy structure: see error log
Message no. RH003)
- Leaf '...' already exists as child of node
Message no. RH211
- Node [LEAFTO, LEAFFROM ]: Leaf ..... already exists as child of node ...
Node [00129721, 00129719 ]: Leaf '00021000322433 ' already exists as
child of node 00129718
- The Long Text of this RH211 error states:
The nodes NODEID = [00129871, 00129872] have the same node names
NODENAME = '00021000322433'. This is not allowed because both nodes are
leaves and are child nodes of the same parent node NODEID = 00129869.
Note that a maximum of 50 characters is available for message variables
The node name NODENAME ='00021000322433' might not be displayed in its
full length. Error message during processing in BI
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP Business Warehouse (SAP_BW)
- BI_CONT 705
- PI 2004_1_46C
non-unique, tcode KSH3, RSRQ, SE16, RH 211, report RSA1HCAT, RSM2708, CostCenter, Cost Centre, duplicates, RSHIENODETMP, NODEIDs, NODENAME, node name, , KBA , BW-WHM-DBA-HIER , Hierarchy Processing , BW-BCT-CO-OM , BW only - Overhead Cost Controlling , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.