- Periodically, every n days, after connecting successfully into BPC application, when accessing into some BPC modules such as Data Manager, an error message occured :
"Cannot create ActiveX component..." because of the invalid UserID and its password.
- The Windows user account set for all Osoft Component services is not the default BPC SYSADMIN user account.
- When this error message occurs, to solve the issue, the workaround is to access to "OSoftUserManage" component from Windows Component services to register again the same password of the Windows user account from the "Identify" tab of the OSoftUserManage component and restart this component.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5 for the Microsoft platform onwards including Support Packages
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0 for the Microsoft platform onwards including Support Packages
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 for the Microsoft platform onwards including Support Packages
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5 for NetWeaver onwards including Support Packages
User right assignments, Log On as a Batch Job, Local Security Policy, UserID invalid, OSoftUserManage , KBA , EPM-BPC , Business Planning and Consolidation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.