- When creating an Excel workbook format in DS Designer, if a worksheet number is specified instead of name with number checkbox checked, on importing schema it returns the following error:
Error: cannot import metadata. Could not find worksheet <->->->->$> in Excel file <file path> (BODI-1112338).
- Using the worksheet name works without issues.
- If the Excel schema is imported using sheet name and then the format is changed to use sheet number again, doing View source on data doesn’t read any data from Excel.
- Using the Excel format using worksheet as number in a dataflow throws the following error:
OLE or COM processing error. Please make sure Microsoft Access DataBase Engine is properly installed: <Operation is not allowed when the object is closed.>.
- SAP Data Services 4.0 SP3 Patch 3
- SAP Data Services 4.1 SP1 Patch 1
DS , DI , Data Integrator , xls , xlsx , excel , BODI 1112338 , BODS , KBA , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , EIM-DS-DES , Data Services User Interface/Designer , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.