You use Change Request Management to control your software distribution; you meet errors and/or warnings when trying to close a maintenance cycle:
- Change transaction is incorrect /TMWFLOW/PHCNTRL054
- Phase transition from FINAL_TASKS to CLOSED is not possible /TMWFLOW/PHCNTRL056
- Status change from 'Being Completed' to 'Completed' was rejected
- Status was reset by system: Message no. SOCM_ACTION_LOG090
- CTS projects for SolMan project X could not be released
- RFC error in system XXX (client): Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)
- CTS project in system XXX, client could not be released
- Task list MXXXXXXXXX has not been completed
And the maintenance cycle cannot reach status Completed and remains in Being Completed status.
SAP Solution Manager 7.1
solman, solution manager, charm, change request manage, Task List, CRMD_ORDER, SMMN, SMMM, SMMV, CRM Web UI, SOCM_MAIN_001, Being completed, /TMWFLOW/MAINTINST, /TMWFLOW/PHCNTRL, SOCM_ACTION_LOG090 , KBA , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.