It's not clear how a settlement rule to a profitability segment can be created with enhancement IWO10027 "User exit: Generate user-defined settlement rule" (user exit EXIT_SAPLCOI1_027).
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP ERP Document Management System (CA-DMS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
KD 060 KD060 "Receiver missing for distribution rule PMU" User, Defined, Settlement, Rule, IW31, IW32, IW33, IWO10027 , KBA , PM-WOC-MO-ACC , Controlling (budgeting, order costs) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.