- Error message ID_FIAA_JP_TAX047 issued in ALV list of property tax report for transferred assets which are taken over from legacy system
- After executing update run, sender asset or receiver asset are updated with unreasonable values in result table: IDFIAA_JP_RESULT
- Incorrect acquisition amount or reason code are displayed in line item list and declaration form
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ID_FIAA_JP_TAX 047, last year’s data, transaction insertion , KBA , XX-CSC-JP-FIAA , Asset Accounting , FI-AA-AA-D , Net Worth Tax , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.