- Document flow between sales documents is missing in CRM after initial load is run.
- This occurs when linked predecessor and successor sales documents are loaded at the same time via initial load.
- Can also occur if successor documents are loaded first, and then predecessor document are loaded afterwards.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
document flow, transaction history, sales order, quotation, predecessor, successor, initial load, replicate, transfer , KBA , CRM-BTX-BF-IF , R/3 Interface for Business Transactions , CRM-BTX , Business Transactions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.