- When trying to publish an ODBC connection based on a Microsoft Access or Microsoft Excel data provider to the CMS repository, the following errors may occur:
- "The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application"
- "[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Information Design Tool
- Microsoft Office ODBC drivers
udt, idt, ms office odbc driver, 32-bit, 64-bit, system dsn, excel spreadsheet, access, mdbc , biSL, microsoft , KBA , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.