- After a new deployment of SAP Information Steward on Tomcat 7, user can successfully log in to SAP Information Steward and navigate through all product tabs except when selecting Cleansing Package Builder "CPB".
- It produces the following error message (also shown in the screenshot below):
"Fatal: The web service call failed. Fault code: Server.Error.Request.
Fault string: HTTP request error..
Cleansing Package Builder is not available.
Contact your Information Steward administrator to restart the
CPBWebservice web service.
After the web service is back up, log off of Information Steward and
log back on."
- This problem does not manifest in Tomcat 7.0.11 version
- SAP Business Intelligence platform "IPS/BI" 4.0 SP4 and SP5
- SAP Data Services "DS" 4.1 SP1
- SAP Information Steward "IS" 4.1 SP1
- Tomcat 7.0.26
CPBWebservice, Tomcat 7, CPB, , KBA , EIM-IS-CPB , Information Steward - Cleansing Package Builder , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.