- Failed BW load contains this error:
- Non-updated Idocs found in Source System
Message no. RSM2 014
- IDOCs stuck in the source system.
- IDoc hangs in status 64 in tcode BD87.
- IDocs were found in the ALE inbox for Source System that are not updated.
- BW extracts in waiting status for hours.
- Cannot load data into BW.
- IDOC not arriving/stuck in R/3.
- RSRQST IDoc hangs in 64, doesn't get reprocessed by RBDAPP01 report.
- 64 RSRQST No resources, immed. processing not possible: Too few free dialog work....
- Source SAP system, release independent:
- SAP R/3 4.6C
- SAP R/3 Enterprise Edition 4.
- SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- Target SAP Business Warehouse / Business Intelligence (SAP_BW) loading system:
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
RSM2014, RSM2 14, IDoc ready to be transferred to application, table TEDEF, red, Enterprise Resource Planning, Intermediate Document, interface for data transfer, OLTP, RBDAPP01, non updated , KBA , BC-BW , BW Service API , BC-MID-ALE , Integration Technology ALE , BW-WHM-DST , Data Staging , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.