A BPC NW Drill through to BW BEx query must be parameterized (specified in URL) differently based on the SAP Netweaver web runtime versions below:
- SAP Netweaver Application server with ABAP (AS ABAP) web runtime version
- SAP Netweaver Application server JAVA (AS Java) web runtime version
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver (Standard model)
parametrization, parameterization, parameterisation, parametrisation, param, variables, varialbes, BEXweb, vars, Drill-Thru, drillthru, thru , KBA , nwos , best practices , 3rd party tools config and system admin , drill-through , nw , EPM-BPC-NW-INT-BEX , Bex Integration , EPM-BPC-NW-WEB , Web , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.