- Ordinary depreciation start date is before the asset value date.
- The capitalization date and the ordinary depreciation start date lie in a previous fiscal year.
- The asset value date is however in the current fiscal year (therefore AFTER the ordinary depreciation start date).
- Explanation is required regarding the system behaviour for the depreciation calculation: you expect depreciation to be calculated from Ord. depreciation start date and therefore reflected in the first year of acquisition.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Release Independent, Ord.dep.start date, values, ABZON, AB01, tab, Asset Explorer, explain, understand, document, catch up, SPRO, IMG, UL, multilevel method , KBA , FI-AA-AA-B , Transaction Figures / Valuation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.