- Database logon window is displayed in a loop.
- Failed to connect to Salesforce when refreshing a report created in Crystal Reports, in SAP BI Launchpad.
- Can successfully logon to Salesforce from the same computer when going directly to the Salesforce.com website at: https://login.salesforce.com
- The proxy has already been configured for the Salesforce.com connectivity for Crystal Reports in the CRConfig.xml file.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
sales force, salesforce.com, login.salesforce.com, CR2011, BI4, BI4.0, SForce , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.