- Unable to Start Web Application Container Server (WACS) and Adaptive Processing Server (APS) after SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 SP5 upgrade ( BI4 SP5).
- Error message : "could not load dll 'TraceLog-4-0' because: null and <SAP BusinessObjects Install Path>\SAPBusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win32_x86\TraceLog-4-0.dll: Can't find dependent libraries" in the WACS log file.
- No entry for WACS server at the following path:<SAP BusinessObjects install path>\SAP BusinessObjectsEnterprise XI 4.0\java\pjs\container\work
- Error message in event viewer: "Server is considered stopped since it stopped 5 time(s) in 60 minute(s)" for APS,WACS.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x to 4.x upgrade.
- Windows Operating system.
wacs APS failed, SP5, arrété, not started, won't start, bi4 SP5, windows, win32_x86, win64_x64, TraceLog-4-0.dll , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.