- When posting an intercompany asset transfer (asset transfer between two company codes) the line items for the second local currency (LC2) is not populated correctly.
- The line items for the second local currency show value 0.00 instead of the real and actual value when simulating or posting the document.
- Instead, additional line items are created in the FI document for the second local currency. This is not expected and therefore incorrect system behaviour.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3 4.6C
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
wrong, inconsistent, zero, LCur2 SAP_APPL, EA-APPL, SAP_FIN, ECC 6.0, 46C, 470, 500, 600, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 616, 617, 618, 700, etc. , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.