You use Change Request Management to control your software distribution; you meet errors and/or warnings when changing the status of a ChaRM document by selecting a PPF action in the action list:
- Status was reset by system: Message no. SOCM_ACTION_LOG097
- Not all tasks for request released: Message no. TK593
- Not all test transports have been imported: Message no. CHM1_ACTION_LOG046
- Tranport request &1 has not yet been successfully imported into system &2: Message no. /TMWFLOW/TRANSPORT610
- Not all transports have arrived in the buffer of the productive system. Message no. /TMWFLOW/TRANSPORT051
- No status change happened. Additional testing required. Message no. /TMWFLOW/TRANSPORT052
- Unable to successfully complete import into production system. Message no. SOCM_ACTION_LOG009
- Check assigned change documents. Message no. SOCM_ACTION_LOG031
And the ChaRM document cannot move to next status.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.0
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
solman, solution manager, charm, change request management, Normal, urgent, correction, request for change, change request, SDMJ, SMMJ, SDHF, SMHF, SOCM_ACTION_LOG097, SOCM_ACTION_LOG009, /TMWFLOW/TRANSPORT051, /TMWFLOW/TRANSPORT610 , KBA , how to analyze , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.