- When using transactions EG32 and EG31 to remove a device and install a new device to an installation.
- Afterwards demand consumption is being calculated incorrectly.
- The previous meter demand is being summed with the new meter demand.
- The problem doesn't happen when the meter is exchanged using EG30.
- Release Independent
- SAP Utilities Industry Specific (IS-U)
SAP GRC Compliance Calibrator 4.0 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
Verbrauch, Hochrechnung, Schätzung , KBA , IS-U-DM-MR , Meter Readings , IS-U-DM-DI , Device Installation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.