- SAP BusinessIntelligence Platform BI 4.0 Web Intelligence (WebI).
- UNX Universe developed in the Information Design Tool (IDT) based on Apache Hadoop Hive JDBC connectivity.
- The Web Intelligence document refreshes with correct data, as long as the Hadoop Hive SQL query takes less than 10 minutes to return.
- When the query takes longer than 10 minutes to return, the WebI document refreshes but with no data.
- When Web Intelligence Processing Server trace is set to High, observe in the log entry that the query timeout of 600 seconds is being enforced:
C3_dacs:Set Job.Properties.QueryTimeOut:max( 1358282793 - 1358282193 , 0 )= 600
- Modifying the hive.sbo file configuration setting "Query Timeout Available" to No or False in order to disable the query timeout does not appear to take effect at time this Kbase was written (BI 4.0 SP04).
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0
KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.