- Error L3217 is issued in transaction LT09 when trying to create a transfer order (TO) for putaway into the warehouse.
- It is not possible to add a new storage unit (SU) into an existing bin, even though "addition to existing stock" is allowed on the storage type.
- Error L3 217 is issued when creating a TO in warehouse management (WM).
- Error L3 217: "Storage type & only allows one storage unit per bin" is issued when creating a TO.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-WM-STU , Storage Unit Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.