- Logon to Enterprise InfoViewApp or BILaunchpad is slow to respond.
- Objects in InfoViewApp or BILaunchpad Home page are slow to display.
- Browsing Public Folders in InfoViewApp or BILaunchpad is slow.
- Further investigation into Oracle CMS DB performance may show lock contentions within CMS_InfoObjects7 table - this is completely normal but, in certain circumstances, mentioned below, the lock(s) remains for a longer time interval, causing a longer wait time than normal.
- Oracle DB monitoring tool (Grid Control), may show an increase in CPU usage
- Lock contention time may be noticed more during higher concurrent logons and increased scheduling activity.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0 / 4.1
- Oracle as Central Management Server database (CMS) repository.
slow, navigate, refresh, bo, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, oracle, cms, database, difficult, hang, freeze, performance, grid, contention, lock, long, time, response, folder, report , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.