- You have upgraded the Kernel release of your PI system to Kernel release 720
- The error below is thrown when you send messages through the Sender SOAP Adapter
- The error can be viewed within Communication Channel Monitoring
com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.exceptions.HttpIOException: Read timeout. The client has disconnected or a synchronization error has occurred. Read [<x>] bytes. Expected [<x>].
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, XI, Adapter Engine, Integration Engine, Runtime Workbench, Web Service, channel , KBA , BC-XI-CON-SOP , SOAP Adapter , BC-XI-CON-AFW , J2EE Adapter Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.