- Cannot open the file when saving Web Intelligence document as Excel/CSV/PDF in Java Report Panel with special characters in document name
- Error "The system cannot find the path specified" occurs when document name contains "/"
- Error "The filename, directory name, or volumn lable syntax is incorrect" occurs when document name contains "?" or "*"
- No file is opened after click save WebI as Excel/CSV/PDF and open it when document name contains "()" or ":"
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
XI3, ADAPT, 01679323, 1679323,ADAPT01679324, jrp, special, double byte, two, characters, two-byte, double-byte , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.