For various reasons, some of which are listed below, it may become necessary to create and configure a new Data Services Repository:
- The creation of the Data Services Repository was missed out during the installation of FIM.
- The Data Services Repository has become corrupted and needs to be re-generated.
- The Data Services Repository needs to be created on a different database server.
This Knowledge Based Article will show you how to perform the following tasks on your SQL1 and FIM1 servers:
- SQL1: Create a new empty database “”DS_Repository”.
- FIM1: Generate the schema in the new “DS_Repository”.
- FIM1: Configure connection to new “DS_Repository” in Data Services.
- FIM1: Configuring the SAP BusinessObjects Financial Information Management Server (FIM Install Guide 6.2).
SAP Financial Information Management (FIM) 10.0
base de données, créer, configurer, DS , KBA , features and functionality , EPM-FIM-DS , FIM & Data Services , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.