- Does SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.0 Web Intelligence follow ISO 8601? (URL: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601)
- Web Intelligence returns incorrect week number on 31 December 2012
- Conversation of the date 12/31/2007 with Web Intelligence functions as follows "Week(ToDate("12/31/2007";"MM/dd/yyyy"))" returns the week number 1
- Conversation of the date 12/31/2012 with Web Intelligence functions as follows "Week(ToDate("12/31/2012";"MM/dd/yyyy"))" returns the week number 53, while it should 1
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.0 SP05
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.0 SP05 Client tools: Web Intelligence Rich Client
- All supported platforms
week, number, todate, variable, WebI, function, 53, conversation, ISO 8691, calculation, date, 53, 1, ADAPT01680466, ADAPT, 01680466, bug, D1772 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.