- System is frequently shutting down and restarting.
- Java engine is getting restarted if BW Query is executed by multiple users at the same time.
- Java system crashes with an OutOfMemory error due to an epm/opm/bidata/SPM/dataSources/<SPM_Query>/report
- Java defaultTrace files show the following errors:
- Database is down.
com.sap.uddi.sql.SqlDatabaseException: Unable to access the databaseResourceException occurred in method .
(Failed in component: dbpool, BC-JAS-TRH) Cannot create connection.
- Critical shutdown with exit code  was requested due to [Cannot reconnect to message server in the specified time period of 180000 ms.
Node will reboot.]#
- ***Warning: Omitting automatic activation of GC history: Only 5.00 kB usable disk space available
SAP BusinessObjects Spend Performance Management 2.1 ; SAP Spend Performance Management 3.0 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
KBA , BC-JAS-COR , Enterprise Runtime, Core J2EE Framework , BW-BEX-ET-WJR , BEx Web Java Runtime , EPM-SA , Spend Analytics , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.