Editing the following AJAX Framework layout properties causes wrong behavior in portal
- Height of Top Left Corner Image of Outer Frame
- Width of Top Left Corner Image of Outer Frame
- Height of Bottom Left Corner Image of Outer Frame
- Width of Top Right Image of Outer Frame
Wrong UI behaviors that can be seen are :
- Selecting from the drop down menu to the right of the TLN a white box/frame appears.
- Changing the height and width to any size does not take effect etc
- SAP NetWeaver 7.02
- SAP NetWeaver 7.30
Enterprise Portal 7.0, EP 7.0, Enterprise Portal 7.01, EP 7.01, Enterprise Portal 7.02, EP 7.02, Enterprise Portal 7.03, EP 7.03, Enterprise Portal 7.1, EP 7.1, Enterprise Portal 7.2, EP 7.2, Enterprise Portal 7.30, EP 7.30, Outer Frame , height, width, AFP, ajax, theme, Framework, Image of Outer Frame, layout , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-AFP , Ajax Framework Page , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.