- Error on create/refresh AOLAP report to retreive large dataset.
- Error : "The requested operation could not be completed because the resulting query exceeded the maximum amount of data cells. Contact your administrator to alter maximum data cell limit for MDAS service in the CMC.(AOC00047)"
- Details : "Failed to execute getRepresentation() because the query is too large"
“Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- BI Launchpad
- Analysis Edition for OLAP
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
query too large, analysis olap, aolap, exceed , KBA , gscindia_video , BI-RA-AWB , Analysis, edition for OLAP (Web) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.