After Implementation of Last Support Package or upgrade to new Release 605/606/616, you might receive error in usage of BAPI/IDOC for Tax determination and/or wrong result in BSET calculation.
- FF747 The tax amount must not be greater than the tax base
- Duplication of tax base amount
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
IDOC, BAPI, tax calculation, TAXPS, BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST, Direct tax, XAUTO, BUZID, FF747, FF 747, BSET, summarized, SHKZG, ac_document_create, fi_tax_calculation, FI_TAX_SV_COMPRESS, sapltax2, collect_overflow , KBA , FI-GL-GL-F , Value Added Tax (VAT) , AC-INT , Accounting Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.