Before we import roles or publish BW content to BusinessObjects Enterprise, we must provide information about the SAP entitlement systems that you want to integrate with BusinessObjects Enterprise. BusinessObjects Enterprise uses this information to connect to SAP when it determines role memberships and authenticates SAP users. This KBA focuses on the below areas:
- How to add an SAP entitlement system in BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 / SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x ?
- How to setup and verify if the SAP entitlement system is added correctly in SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x ?
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2
SAP Entitlement System, Add, Logical system name, Message Server, verify, SAP Authentication, SAP Plugin, BOE XI 3.1, BI 4.0, BI 4.1, BI 4.2, configuration, SAP user, SAP role , KBA , biauth , sap-bw , htkba , video , gscindia_video , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.