- The BW BEx Query was designed with several variables, so when the query was refreshed the prompt window will show up to let the user input the required values
- The dashboard is using BW BEx Query as the data source and using the Query Prompt Selector components to let the user input the required values
- Publish the dashboard to Enterprise and view the dashboard from BI Launch Pad
- The time required to initialization the dashboard is break down to two parts, the first part is the time required to initialize the SWF file and the second part is the
time required to retrieve the List of Values for the Query Prompt Selector
- If the dashboard includes several Query Prompt Selectors then it will require more time to load the List of Values, especially, when contain variable which has big data volume
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.0
Dashboard 4.0, Dashboard cache server, cache, Oldest On-Demand Data Given to Clients, long initialization time , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.