- MSDTC error while deleting/updating/modifying objects such as user/queue/template settings/ in SAP Contact Center System Configurator
- Administrator is not able to edit or update the System Configurator objectsDTE logs show similar errors:
- (01140/DirSync ) ERR> failed to enlist connection to DTC transaction (CONFIG/37000/[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]MSDTC on server 'XYZ123' is unavailable.) : Connected = [true]
- (01140/DirSync ) ERR> Database = [CONFIG], SQLState =, errorCode =  : [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]MSDTC on server 'XYZ123' is unavailable.
- (01140/DirSync ) WRN> Context : Commit operation failed. Deleting objects..
- failed to enlist connection to DTC transaction (CONFIG/25S12/[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Distributed transaction error)...
- Same error exists when making any changes to directory objects in CDT. For example:
- When checking CDT (Customer Desktop Terminal), users are not synchronized with the Directory database even though they are flagged for synchronization in the System Configurator
- Unable to edit values or delete entries in the Directory
- SAP Contact Center
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012R2
Directory, Empty, Sync, Synchronization, DirSyc Exc>, cannot get directory entry, Business Communication Management, Contact Center, Unable to update database, delete user, add user, SC, CCtr, SCC, Contact Center, CCI, CRM-CCI, CDT, Delete, User, Failed to enlist connection to DTC, DTC, Microsoft, ODBC, SQL, Distributed transaction error, MS DTC , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.