This documents aims on providing information on how to maintain the Distribution Definitions for CIF Integration with ECC in the SCM System.
- When an object is saved in APO, data is saved to liveCache;
- After data has been posted, the system will process the event, either immediately or periodically via Change Pointers;
- The relevant objects are converted from liveCache to the CIF format;
- At this point, the Target System is determined by checking the Distribution Definitions and Lookup Information.
If the Distribution Definitions are not maintained, system may not determine the correct system to send the data to.
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
cp1, distribution, definition, inhouse, in-house, in, house, external, externally, procurement, transfer, delta, report, logical, system , KBA , distribution definition , /sapapo/cp1 , SCM-APO-INT , Interfaces , SCM-APO-INT-PPS , PP-DS / Production and Process Order , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.