You have created an MM purchase order with item category 'B' and transferred it to SUS. In SUS you notice following behavior:
- The limit PO is created with 'Requested Follow-On Documents' set to 'Invoice' only or 'Purchase Order Response' and 'Invoice' no 'Confirmation' is requested.
- There is no date in the field 'Required on'.
- By trying to create the invoice you receive following message: 'Info: There is no open or suitable item for creating the invoice'.
- SAP SRM Supplier Self Services (SUS) 7.0 and above
- ECC EHP4 and above
- MM-SRV-SUS scenario, service procurement
KBA , SRM-SUS-ORD , Order / Order Response , SRM-SUS , Supplier Self-Services , SRM-SUS-INV , Invoice , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.