- In transaction FPCJ the Cash Balance button shows the payments entered in the cash desk; cash, checks, credit card.
- Once the cash desk is closed, the credit card payments disappear.
- Release: SAP R/3 4.6C and following
- IS-PS-CA - Industry Solution for Public Sector
- FI-CA - Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable
FPCJR, Kassenbuch, Zahlungstyp, Kartenzahlung, Entnahme, Kassenbestand, Kreditkartenzahlung, Kassenabschluss, tfk100a-xpycc, withdrawal , KBA , IS-U-CA , Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable , IS-T-CA , Contract Accounting , FS-CD , Collections and Disbursements , IS-PS-CA , Public Sector Contract Accounting , IS-M-CA , Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable , FI-CAX , Non-industry specific contract accounts receivable, payable , XX-PROJ-FI-CA , Contract Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.